Everwood Farmstead: E580 County Rd X, Glenwood City, WI
- This farm address will not work on GPS systems. Please use these directions: Take 94 E into Wisconsin to County Rd 128 (exit #28) and go left (north). In about 9 miles, veer right onto Oak. This will bring you into downtown Glenwood City. Turn left onto 3rd St. It will become County Rd X. In 5 miles, you will cross into Dunn County. Everwood is the first farm on the right, after the county line. Look for two red reflectors marking the driveway past the mail box. The farm is approximately 70 miles from downtown Minneapolis. This performance is NOT ADA accessible.
- Parking is available on the grounds.
Open Book: 1011 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis
- Open Book has two small parking lots: one on the east side of the building (enter off Washington Avenue and use front entrance) or one behind the building (enter lot on east side of building and continue around to back lot; use back entrance).
- Metered parking is available on Washington Avenue and surrounding streets.
- Both the front and back entrances are accessible. There is an elevator to the performance auditorium on level 2.
Indigenous Roots Cultural Arts Center: 788 E 7th St, St Paul
- Directions from Minneapolis: Take 94 East to Mounds Blvd in St Paul. Turn left onto Mounds Blvd, and then take a right at the first stoplight, 7th St. Follow 7th St for half a mile. Indigenous Roots will be on your right just past Hope St N. Enter through main gallery doors. Performance will be in the back garage. There will be signe and people to direct you. ADA accessible.
- Street parking on side streets and at East Side Enterprise Center (804 Margaret St, St Paul)
MN Opera Center: 620 N 1st St, Minneapolis
- MN Opera Center is located on the north side of 1st St by 4th Ave. It is east of Washington Ave by two blocks and north of Hennepin Ave by five blocks.
- A paid parking lot is available across the street from MN Opera Center, and street parking is also available.